1) Sonic Drive-In: Sonic is perhaps the last “big” place to still serve fast foods delivered by carhops to your car. Sonic’s menu consists of American staples such as burgers, fries, onion rings, corn dogs, and a variety of slushies and milkshakes. If you are looking for a unique fast food experience, then find a Sonic near you.
2) A&W: A&W fast food restaurants are set apart from the crowded fast food market by their root beer on draft. The franchise started humbly as a root beer stand in 1919 and now operates in 16 countries worldwide. While you are here, complement your root beer float with some tasty cheese curds, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches or classic burgers.
3) Chipotle Mexican Grill: Chipotle is a Mexican themed fast food restaurant that was founded on the premise that food served fast did not have be “fast” food. They pride themselves on offering high-quality ingredients prepared fresh with classic cooking techniques. Chipotle’s highly customizable menu is comprised of salads, burritos, and tacos. Their guacamole is to die for!
4) Zaxby’s: Here, the menu is comprised of chicken wings, sandwiches, and salads, served with a variety of delicious side dishes. What sets Zaxby’s apart from the crowd is their extensive offerings of specialty sauces perfect for dipping, dunking, drizzling, and tossing. Zaxby’s also offers customers a catering service for special events and larger parties.
5) Whataburger: Not to be confused with What-a-burger restaurants, Whataburger is one of the smaller regional chains on our list. Nevertheless, those lucky few to have a Whataburger fast-food franchise near them know that their menu is comprised of delicious oversized burgers, and classic chicken and fish sandwiches.
6) Pei Wei: Pei Wei Asian Diner offers wok-seared premium ingredients prepared into bold Asian dishes. Pei Wei boasts about providing sit-down quality with take-out convenience. Their menu includes thoughtfully crafted rice bowls, noodles, and even bento boxes. Classics like Orange Chicken and General Tso’s are available as well as a plethora of traditional sides like Wonton Soup and Spring Rolls.
7) Firehouse Subs: Another entry in the fast food casual dining experience, Firehouse subs offers sandwiches made with higher quality, fresher ingredients than your average sub shop. Founded in Florida, Firehouse now operates in 44 states. Enjoy a variety of upscale Hot and Cold sandwich options that include classics like tuna, pastrami, and Honey Ham.
8) Captain D’s: This entry on our list is one of the best fast food seafood services in the country. Captain D’s has a long 48-year history acting as providers of premium seafood at affordable prices. Captain D’s experience is enhanced by the beachy décor and handcrafted menu. While here enjoy an assortment of breaded fried fishes and shrimp, as well as lobster rolls served with a variety of healthy side dishes.
9) Panera Bread: Panera Bread was named the Healthiest Fast Casual Restaurant by Health Magazine in 2008. Think of Panera Bread as a fast and casual bakery/café. Their menu includes a variety of bagels, baguettes, hot and cold sandwiches, salads, soups, and an assortment of pastries and baked goods. Fan favorites include a Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT and cream of chicken wild rice soup.
10) In-N-Out Burger: In-N-Out Burger is an institution and has long been hailed as America’s best fast food restaurant, and we agree. Recently In-N-Out came out on top in Market Force’s customer loyalty survey, with an astonishing 76% customer satisfaction rating. This is astonishing because Market Force’s study is on a national level and In-N-Out is only available on the West coast. The In-N-Out menu garners a cult-like following and consists of classic burgers and animal style fries. Perhaps the simplest menu on our list but without a doubt, the tastiest.
Tags: A&W Arby’s Captain D’s Chick-fil-A Chipotle Mexican Grill Fast food Firehouse Subs Food In-N-Out KFC Life Love McDonald’s Panera Bread Pei Wei Restaurants Sonic Drive-In SUBWAY Taco Bell Whataburger Zaxby’s