- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- The Trends: Average US Wage, Tuition Fee, Child Upbringing Cost And Student Debt Over The Past 22 Years August 17, 2019
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
Abbey Carper’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Sub dive reveals Titanic wreck is deterioratingon August 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm
For the first time in 15 years divers have explored the Titanic wreck and say it is deteriorating.
- Single-use plastics banned in Nepal's Everest regionon August 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Authorities recently cleared 11 tonnes of rubbish from the world's highest mountain.
- Trump cancels Denmark visit amid spat over sale of Greenlandon August 21, 2019 at 12:41 pm
The US president abruptly cancels his visit after the Danish PM says he cannot purchase Greenland.
- Fidel Castro's crocodile bites man at Swedish aquariumon August 21, 2019 at 12:28 pm
The man, in his 70s, had been delivering a speech when he was bitten by the animal.
- Amazon fires: Record number burning in Brazil rainforest - space agencyon August 21, 2019 at 11:36 am
Fires in the Amazon have risen 84% amid growing deforestation, Brazil's space research agency says.
- German eight-year-old takes 140km/h joyride on motorwayon August 21, 2019 at 11:24 am
"I just wanted to drive a little," the child told police after stopping in a motorway lay-by.
- Japan's bullet train opens door at 280km/hon August 21, 2019 at 11:15 am
None of the 340 passengers were injured after the door swung open mid-journey at blistering speeds.
- China threatens sanctions over US-Taiwan F-16 fighter plane dealon August 21, 2019 at 10:22 am
The US government has approved the potential $8bn fighter plane sale, the largest in decades.
- New Zealand speaker cradles MP’s baby during parliament debateon August 21, 2019 at 10:19 am
Labour MP Tāmati Coffey attends a debate with his baby boy after returning from paternity leave.
- Iran tanker row: Greece closes out ship after US warningson August 21, 2019 at 9:53 am
A Greek minister says the country is "not willing to facilitate the course of this ship to Syria".
- Venezuela crisis: President Maduro admits secret talks with USon August 21, 2019 at 9:17 am
President Maduro says he has been talking to US officials even as new sanctions were planned.
- Texas school district sued for colouring in teen's hairon August 21, 2019 at 8:38 am
The teen's parents are suing a Texas school district for using a black Sharpie to colour his scalp.
- Cardinal Pell: 'The little people have won' as court rejects appealon August 21, 2019 at 4:40 am
Activists react to a court's rejection of an appeal by Pell to overturn his sex abuse conviction.
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrat voters of 'great disloyalty'on August 21, 2019 at 4:27 am
The president is accused of using an anti-Semitic trope in criticism of Jewish Democrat voters.
- The Victorian sex scandal that shook Indiaon August 21, 2019 at 12:45 am
The scandal involving an Indian nobleman and his British wife convulsed the elite class in 19th Century India.
- The DMZ 'gardening job' that almost sparked a waron August 21, 2019 at 12:44 am
In 1976, North Koreans killed two US officers in the DMZ over a tree, sparking a huge military gardening operation.
- Barcelona crime wave tarnishes boom in tourismon August 21, 2019 at 12:44 am
Violence and thefts have surged in Barcelona - and officials are struggling to find a solution.
- The Cold War spy technology which we all useon August 20, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Radio-frequency identification, famously used to bug the US embassy in Moscow, is a cheap way to track objects and data.
- G7 summit: Inside the climate activist training campon August 20, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Campaign groups in France are teaching people how to protest effectively, ahead of the G7 summit.
- Russian couple filmed at protest may lose childrenon August 20, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Dmitry and Olga Prokazov also face a criminal case after footage featuring their baby was posted online.