- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- 12 Professionals Discuss Great Tips For Getting Scholarships And Grants November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Won Bin’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Hong Kong protests: Schools and universities shut amid safety fearson November 12, 2019 at 3:31 am
The territory braces for another day of chaos and protests after Monday's spike in violence.
- Jimmy Carter in hospital for brain procedureon November 12, 2019 at 3:11 am
The US ex-president, 95, is said to be resting comfortably ahead of the procedure at an Atlanta clinic.
- Philippine drug war: Do we know how many have died?on November 12, 2019 at 2:58 am
With a new person taking over anti-drug operations, what's been the extent of the killings in the Philippines?
- Bolivia crisis: Evo Morales accepts political asylum in Mexicoon November 12, 2019 at 2:20 am
Evo Morales, who resigned as president on Sunday, announces his departure as unrest continues.
- What US coal country makes of Trump impeachmenton November 12, 2019 at 2:03 am
The view from Americans celebrating Veterans Day in West Virginia, which backed Trump in 2016.
- 'I was detained for speaking Spanish in the US'on November 12, 2019 at 1:35 am
Ana Suda and a friend were stopped by police in Montana for speaking the language.
- The company decoding African DNA to help fight diseaseson November 12, 2019 at 1:27 am
Nigeria-based 54gene wants to help scientists to better diagnose and treat illnesses affecting black Africans.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Shameful' not to publish Russia reporton November 12, 2019 at 1:25 am
A report on alleged Russian interference in the UK should come out, says the former US presidential candidate.
- Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?on November 12, 2019 at 1:10 am
Swedish police are dealing with unprecedented levels of attacks, in city centres and suburbs.
- Paris tour shows how black people helped to shape Franceon November 12, 2019 at 12:34 am
Resistance fighters and anti-colonial writers - a Paris tour celebrates an alternative French history.
- PMC Bank: Indian customers protest after fraud investigation launchedon November 12, 2019 at 12:28 am
Nearly a million Indians are left without full access to their bank accounts as police investigate alleged fraud.
- Clinton: 'Every UK voter deserves to see Russia report'on November 12, 2019 at 12:05 am
Hillary Clinton says she's "dumbfounded" that a report on Russian influence in the UK has not been released.
- Robert Enke: Remembering former Germany and Hannover goalkeeper, 10 years onon November 12, 2019 at 12:04 am
Robert Enke was Germany's goalkeeper, set to play in the next summer's World Cup. On 10 November 2009, he took his own life.
- Australia bushfires: New South Wales braces for 'catastrophic' dayon November 11, 2019 at 11:39 pm
Tuesday will see temperatures rise and winds strengthen, threatening areas including Sydney.
- The 'indestructible' robots who can do backflipson November 11, 2019 at 11:03 pm
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology released a video of nine four-legged robots hopping around the campus.
- Hoodie gets Quebec politician thrown out of legislatureon November 11, 2019 at 10:25 pm
A Quebec politician was pushed out of the provincial legislature because she wore a hoodie.
- Why being kind could help you live longeron November 11, 2019 at 10:24 pm
A new institute has been set up to study kindness - as an antidote to an increasingly polarised world.
- James Le Mesurier, White Helmets co-founder, discovered dead in Turkeyon November 11, 2019 at 10:20 pm
The body of ex-British Army officer James Le Mesurier is found near his office in Istanbul.
- Theatre performers 'stabbed during show' in Saudi capital Riyadhon November 11, 2019 at 9:32 pm
A man wielding a knife attacked the performers during a live show in the Saudi capital, reports say.
- USS Grayback: Missing WW2 submarine found after 75 yearson November 11, 2019 at 9:16 pm
The original documents giving its location had been mistranslated and were missing a digit.