- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- Grants And Scholarships: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Aiguo Dai’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- California school shooting: Two teenage students killed in Santa Claritaon November 15, 2019 at 7:51 am
Two teenagers are killed and three wounded in Santa Clarita by a gun suspect on his 16th birthday.
- China's mega-dump already full - 25 years earlyon November 15, 2019 at 7:45 am
China collects hundreds of millions of tonnes of waste a year - and dealing with it is a problem.
- Hong Kong protests: Man dies after being hit 'by hard object' during protestson November 15, 2019 at 7:39 am
Meanwhile, Hong Kong's justice secretary Teresa Cheng is "hurt" after being jostled in London.
- Taylor Swift 'not allowed' to sing hits at awards amid music feudon November 15, 2019 at 4:57 am
The singer claims music bosses Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta won't let her perform her old songs.
- Trump impeachment inquiry: Why Ukraine is so important to the USon November 15, 2019 at 12:45 am
How relations with an eastern European country became central to the Trump presidency.
- Africa's top shots: 8-14 November 2019on November 15, 2019 at 12:33 am
A selection of the week's best photos from across the continent and beyond.
- The £7,500 dress that does not existon November 15, 2019 at 12:31 am
Fashion collections that only exist in digital form are being sold, as the fashion industry learns from computer games.
- Kenya's ugali scare: How safe is your maize flour?on November 15, 2019 at 12:31 am
Well-known brands of maize flour have been banned after a warning they could be poisonous to humans.
- Why India's financial system is vulnerable to hackson November 15, 2019 at 12:28 am
Many fear for the security of critical online infrastructure, but the real issue is closer to home.
- Watching impeachment hearing in Trump countryon November 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm
The TV cameras were rolling on the impeachment hearings - how did it go down in the Trump heartlands?
- 'Boeing was at my father's funeral and I was not'on November 14, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Few victims' families were able to attend the covering over of the Ethiopian Airlines crash site.
- US gynaecologist 'performed hysterectomies without consent'on November 14, 2019 at 9:08 pm
Javaid Perwaiz, an obstetrician-gynaecologist, allegedly carried out unnecessary surgeries on women.
- A beginner's guide to impeachment and Trumpon November 14, 2019 at 9:05 pm
Three BBC reporters break down the key points as the impeachment inquiry goes public.
- Ryan Straschnitzki: Paralysed hockey player moves his leg after surgeryon November 14, 2019 at 7:04 pm
Ryan Straschnitzki was injured in the deadly April 2018 Humboldt Broncos bus crash.
- California school shooting: Students recall hearing shotson November 14, 2019 at 6:38 pm
Saugus High School students describe going into lockdown after hearing gun shots.
- Students evacuated in California school shootingon November 14, 2019 at 5:35 pm
At least two people were killed after a gunman opened fire at a school in Santa Clarita, California.
- Sonny Bill Williams: ‘It was my duty to step up after Christchurch attack’on November 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm
Sonny Bill Williams tells Radio 5 Live about converting to Islam and "representing the Muslim community" after the Christchurch mosques attack.
- MH17 disaster: Phone-taps 'show Russia directed Ukraine rebels'on November 14, 2019 at 4:59 pm
Investigators say phone-taps suggest top Moscow officials had broad influence over separatists.
- Australian bushfires: Why do people start fires during fires?on November 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm
As fires takes hold across vast areas of Australia, some people set out to make the problem worse.
- Venice floods: Italy to declare state of emergency over damageon November 14, 2019 at 4:27 pm
The damage from the 1.87m (6ft) high waters is a "blow to the heart of our country", PM Conte says.