- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- Grants And Scholarships: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Paul Getty’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Stowaways found in refrigerated container bound for UKon November 19, 2019 at 7:37 pm
At least 26 stowaways are found in a refrigerated container on a ferry bound to the UK from the Netherlands.
- President Trump dismisses speculation about his healthon November 19, 2019 at 7:29 pm
President Donald Trump criticises the media speculation of his visit on Saturday.
- US policy shift reduces chances of Mid-East peace dealon November 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm
The way forward is even less clear after the Trump administration's move, says Barbara Plett Usher.
- Chile protests: Thousands clash with policeon November 19, 2019 at 6:46 pm
Thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of Santiago as unrest entered a second month.
- Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigationon November 19, 2019 at 5:42 pm
Prosecutors drop a rape inquiry into Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who is in custody in the UK.
- Jeffrey Epstein guards charged with falsifying recordson November 19, 2019 at 5:34 pm
The two were responsible for watching over Epstein in prison on the night he killed himself.
- A million faulty condoms recalled in Ugandaon November 19, 2019 at 3:26 pm
Some of the male contraceptives supplied by charity Marie Stopes contained holes or risked bursting.
- Iran protests: UN fears dozens of people have been killedon November 19, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Some sources have indicated about 200 people may have died since the protests erupted on Friday.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Protesters still inside as standoff continueson November 19, 2019 at 3:01 pm
The standoff is into a third day, but younger protesters have been allowed to leave without arrest.
- Spain starts tracking mobiles but denies spyingon November 19, 2019 at 12:42 pm
Millions of phone users are being followed this week but critics fear it is a step closer to spying.
- US and Australian hostages freed in Taliban prisoner swapon November 19, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Two professors are freed in exchange for three top Taliban prisoners to try to reboot peace talks.
- US state department official quits amid 'inflated CV' claimson November 19, 2019 at 11:29 am
But Mina Chang denies US media claims that she faked a university degree and a Time magazine cover.
- Was Taylor Swift really banned from playing her hits?on November 19, 2019 at 9:27 am
Taylor's label can't stop her performing her own songs. The problem comes when she puts them online.
- Jeffery Epstein 'wielded great villainous power'on November 19, 2019 at 7:26 am
A woman has come forward to accuse the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein of sexually abusing her as a 15-year-old.
- Australia fires: Sydney blanketed by smoke from NSW bushfireson November 19, 2019 at 5:46 am
People in Sydney woke up to a city shrouded in smoke on Tuesday, as bushfires rage across the region
- Hong Kong protests: A city's identity crisison November 19, 2019 at 1:33 am
Meet the Hongkongers, mainlanders and families being torn apart by the fight for Hong Kong's identity.
- Golden State Warriors' Chase Center: Behind-the-sceneson November 19, 2019 at 12:15 am
Radio 1 Newsbeat give you a AAA pass at Golden State Warriors' new home.
- World Toilet Day: The lives of Indian sanitation workerson November 19, 2019 at 12:15 am
Photographs of the working lives of sanitation workers in India.
- Eliud Kipchoge: The man, the methods & controversies behind 'moon-landing moment'on November 19, 2019 at 12:02 am
Eliud Kipchoge made history in October by becoming the first person to run a marathon in under two hours. Here's how he did it.
- LGBT refugees: Life in Kenya after fleeing Ugandaon November 19, 2019 at 12:02 am
Mbazira Moses and his friends are trying to rebuild their lives after fleeing anti-gay discrimination.