- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
- 11 Entrepreneurs Describe How They Increased Their Website Traffic Without Spending Any Money June 20, 2019
Daan Creyghton’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Hong Kong protests: More than 100,000 march peacefullyon August 18, 2019 at 1:22 pm
More than 100,000 people stage a new protest in the face of warnings from Beijing authorities.
- Afghanistan: Bomb kills 63 at wedding in Kabulon August 18, 2019 at 11:07 am
The Islamic State group says it was behind the attack, which also wounded more than 180 people.
- Bangladesh fire: Thousands of shacks destroyed in Dhaka slumon August 18, 2019 at 11:01 am
At least 1,500 homes are destroyed after a blaze sweeps through a shanty town in the capital Dhaka.
- Football derby leads to deadly riotingon August 18, 2019 at 8:11 am
Three people are killed and several hurt in fighting between fans, after a team bus is attacked.
- Argentina's economy minister resigns as peso sheds valueon August 18, 2019 at 7:40 am
Nicolas Dujovne quits as the currency plummets following the president's astounding poll defeat.
- Paris waiter 'shot dead over slow sandwich service'on August 18, 2019 at 12:25 am
A customer opened fire reportedly because his sandwich was not prepared quickly enough.
- Can big investors save the world?on August 17, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Will the big polluters clean up their acts if the people who actually own them say they must?
- MTV VMAs: How Missy Elliott broke the music video mouldon August 17, 2019 at 11:53 pm
The rapper is set to win the Video Vanguard Award at the MTV VMAs next month.
- The New Yorker reviving Jewish life on a holiday islandon August 17, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Dani Rotstein arrived in Majorca knowing nothing of its hidden Jewish past. Now he's helping reinvigorate its Jewish community.
- Iceland says goodbye to 700-year-old glacieron August 17, 2019 at 11:24 pm
A plaque placed on Sunday commemorates Okjokull glacier, which was officially declared dead in 2014.
- Far-right group Pround Boys rallies in Portland, Oregonon August 17, 2019 at 11:19 pm
Far-right protest group held march in one of the United States' most liberal cities.
- Mindfulness on Ireland's pilgrim pathson August 17, 2019 at 11:09 pm
Writer Bébhinn Ramsay finds solace on Ireland's pilgrim paths after the death of her husband.
- Italy's Salvini lets 27 teenagers off Open Arms migrant shipon August 17, 2019 at 7:02 pm
The interior minister backs down reluctantly over the migrant minors amid a row within his cabinet.
- Man found dead in underpass after Istanbul floodson August 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm
A homeless man was found in the Unkapani district, apparently drowned, after heavy rain caused extensive damag
- Mexico teen rape cases: Women protest against police violenceon August 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Women in Mexico City demand action after sexual assault allegations involving police officers.
- Hong Kong police: We don’t need Beijing’s helpon August 17, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Senior officials address accusations of heavy-handedness and the rumours of Chinese intervention.
- Kashmir's communications partially restored, says Indiaon August 17, 2019 at 1:04 pm
Phone services are slowly being reinstated, but internet and mobile phone services remain suspended.
- Famous dugong dies after eating plasticon August 17, 2019 at 11:21 am
Pieces of plastic were found inside the stomach of the sea mammal which was stranded on a Thai beach.
- El Paso shooting: Man shocked as hundreds attend wife's funeralon August 17, 2019 at 9:05 am
Antonio Basco asked members of the community to attend after his wife was killed in El Paso, Texas.
- Will H Ogilvie: How a Borders boy became a leading bush poeton August 17, 2019 at 12:10 am
Will H Ogilvie was lauded in Australia but overlooked by many of his fellow Scots during his lifetime.