- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
- 11 Entrepreneurs Describe How They Increased Their Website Traffic Without Spending Any Money June 20, 2019
James Johnson’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Iran tanker row: Gibraltar rejects US request to detain shipon August 18, 2019 at 6:53 pm
The oil tanker is due to leave Gibraltar later on Sunday, Iran's ambassador to the UK says.
- Gran Canaria: Wildfires displace 4,000 on holiday islandon August 18, 2019 at 5:54 pm
The Canary Islands regional president said the fires were out of control.
- 'We survived!' Collapsing glacier soaks kayakerson August 18, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Chunks of falling glacier caused a massive wave that came straight at a pair of kayakers in Alaska.
- Zimbabwe sanctions: Sadc calls on US and EU to drop policyon August 18, 2019 at 4:15 pm
Sixteen southern Africa countries say US and EU economic sanctions are harming the region.
- Hong Kong: More than 100,000 protesters take part in demonstrationson August 18, 2019 at 4:08 pm
Voices from Hong Kong as thousands of people hold another day of pro-democracy protests.
- Hong Kong protests: Huge crowds rally peacefullyon August 18, 2019 at 3:26 pm
Hundreds of thousands stage a pro-democracy protest amid warnings from Beijing authorities.
- Hong Kong protests: Rival demonstrations spread across globeon August 18, 2019 at 3:05 pm
Supporters of Beijing and Hong Kong have held rallies in the UK, France, US, Canada and Australia.
- Afghanistan: Bomb kills 63 at wedding in Kabulon August 18, 2019 at 11:07 am
The Islamic State group says it was behind the attack, which also wounded more than 180 people.
- Football derby leads to deadly riotingon August 18, 2019 at 8:11 am
Three people are killed and several hurt in fighting between fans, after a team bus is attacked.
- Argentina's economy minister resigns as peso sheds valueon August 18, 2019 at 7:40 am
Nicolas Dujovne quits as the currency plummets following the president's astounding poll defeat.
- ICYMI: Tractor football and snowy kangarooson August 18, 2019 at 5:41 am
The stories you may have missed this week.
- Paris waiter 'shot dead over slow sandwich service'on August 18, 2019 at 12:25 am
A customer opened fire reportedly because his sandwich was not prepared quickly enough.
- Can big investors save the world?on August 17, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Will the big polluters clean up their acts if the people who actually own them say they must?
- MTV VMAs: How Missy Elliott broke the music video mouldon August 17, 2019 at 11:53 pm
The rapper is set to win the Video Vanguard Award at the MTV VMAs next month.
- The New Yorker reviving Jewish life on a holiday islandon August 17, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Dani Rotstein arrived in Majorca knowing nothing of its hidden Jewish past. Now he's helping reinvigorate its Jewish community.
- Iceland says goodbye to 700-year-old glacieron August 17, 2019 at 11:24 pm
A plaque placed on Sunday commemorates Okjokull glacier, which was officially declared dead in 2014.
- Far-right group Pround Boys rallies in Portland, Oregonon August 17, 2019 at 11:19 pm
Far-right protest group held march in one of the United States' most liberal cities.
- Mindfulness on Ireland's pilgrim pathson August 17, 2019 at 11:09 pm
Writer Bébhinn Ramsay finds solace on Ireland's pilgrim paths after the death of her husband.
- Italy's Salvini lets 27 teenagers off Open Arms migrant shipon August 17, 2019 at 7:02 pm
The interior minister backs down reluctantly over the migrant minors amid a row within his cabinet.
- Mexico teen rape cases: Women protest against police violenceon August 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Women in Mexico City demand action after sexual assault allegations involving police officers.