- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- The Trends: Average US Wage, Tuition Fee, Child Upbringing Cost And Student Debt Over The Past 22 Years August 17, 2019
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
Wang Fang’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Prince Andrew defends Jeffrey Epstein relationshipon August 24, 2019 at 1:24 pm
The prince says "at no stage" did he "see or suspect" any criminal behaviour by his former friend.
- Amazon fires: Brazil sends army to help tackle blazeson August 24, 2019 at 12:59 pm
President Jair Bolsonaro orders soldiers to be sent to the region, after pressure from EU leaders.
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas at protesters in fresh clasheson August 24, 2019 at 11:24 am
Police charge anti-government demonstrators, beating some with batons, in a 12th week of protests.
- Amazon Fires: Why the rainforest helps fight climate changeon August 24, 2019 at 11:02 am
Fires in the Amazon rainforest have prompted concern around the world.
- Nasa said to be investigating first allegation of a crime in spaceon August 24, 2019 at 8:06 am
The space agency is reportedly looking into an allegation against astronaut Anne McClain.
- First death linked to vaping reported in Illinoison August 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
The Illinois case comes as US health officials track 193 cases of a lung illness reported by vapers.
- Arun Jaitley: Former India finance minister dieson August 24, 2019 at 7:26 am
Jaitley, 66, oversaw the most significant tax reform in India since independence.
- Boris Johnson: UK will not retreat from global communityon August 24, 2019 at 5:02 am
Speaking ahead of the G7 summit, the prime minister says the UK will be an "energetic partner" after Brexit.
- North Korea launches two more 'short-range ballistic missiles' into seaon August 24, 2019 at 4:45 am
South Korea says two more missiles - the seventh round in recent weeks - were fired early on Saturday.
- The African American who moved to Ghana 'to escape US racism'on August 23, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Ghana is encouraging African Americans to relocate to the country, which was at the heart of the slave trade.
- 'This is very scary': Greenlanders on Trump wanting to buy their islandon August 23, 2019 at 11:41 pm
"He's not even talking to Greenland - he's talking to Denmark about buying Greenland."
- What is the G7 summit and what does it do?on August 23, 2019 at 11:26 pm
This weekend's meeting in France brings together the heads of the world's leading economies.
- US-China trade war: Trump announces new retaliatory tariff hikeson August 23, 2019 at 11:20 pm
The president hits back at Beijing's plans by hiking tariffs on Chinese imports by another 5%.
- Amazon fires lead to worldwide protests over Brazilian government inactionon August 23, 2019 at 10:39 pm
Demonstrators gathered outside Brazilian embassies to protest against inaction on Amazon wildfires.
- Jay Powell or Xi Jinping: Which chairman is Trump's enemy?on August 23, 2019 at 9:57 pm
The US president asks if America's top banker or the Chinese leader is more of an economic threat.
- Hong Kong's human chain protest against extradition billon August 23, 2019 at 9:15 pm
Thousands of people held hands to form a human chain of peaceful protest against a suspended extradition bill.
- Retirement home for elderly petson August 23, 2019 at 9:01 pm
In Tokyo, a growing number of pet homes have opened to give elderly and sick pets the love and attention their human carers no longer can.
- Why so many US 'mass shooting' arrests suddenly?on August 23, 2019 at 8:39 pm
In the last three weeks, there have been 28 people arrested after threats of mass violence.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for canceron August 23, 2019 at 8:24 pm
The 86-year-old is the most senior liberal justice at the Supreme Court.
- Amazon rainforest fires: Ten readers' questions answeredon August 23, 2019 at 5:11 pm
You had many questions about the fires burning through the Amazon. Here are some of the answers.