- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- 12 Professionals Discuss Great Tips For Getting Scholarships And Grants November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Bon Hwa’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Daca: Dreamers take fight with Trump to Supreme Courton November 12, 2019 at 3:59 pm
The fate of hundreds of thousands of migrants who arrived in the US as children hangs in the balance.
- San Diego State University suspends fraternities after student dieson November 12, 2019 at 3:27 pm
San Diego State University suspends 14 fraternities after 19-year-old Dylan Hernandez's death.
- American Islamic State suspect 'stranded on Turkey border'on November 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm
An alleged US Islamic State militant is stuck after Turkey deported him and Greece refused him entry.
- Israel kills top Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant in Gazaon November 12, 2019 at 2:51 pm
Dozens of rockets hit Israel after Palestinian Islamic Jihad vows to avenge Baha Abu al-Ata's death.
- South Korean river turns red after being polluted with pigs' bloodon November 12, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Some 47,000 pigs were killed near the inter-Korea border to stop the spread of African swine fever.
- Afghanistan announces Taliban prisoner swap to free hostageson November 12, 2019 at 2:14 pm
President Ashraf Ghani says three Taliban militants will be freed for Timothy Weeks and Kevin King.
- Bolivia crisis: Evo Morales accepts political asylum in Mexicoon November 12, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Evo Morales, who resigned as president on Sunday, announces his departure as unrest continues.
- Zimbabwe dollar notes issued for first time in a decadeon November 12, 2019 at 1:17 pm
Queues form outside banks as people hope to get hold of the first Zimbabwe dollar notes since 2009.
- Poland nationalists hold huge Warsaw marchon November 12, 2019 at 12:18 pm
Far-right groups turned out in force to mark Polish Independence Day.
- Project Nightingale: Google accesses trove of US patient dataon November 12, 2019 at 12:02 pm
The tech giant has struck a deal with huge US health firm Ascension, giving it access to the records.
- Hong Kong protests: Rule of law on 'brink of collapse', police sayon November 12, 2019 at 11:33 am
The territory experiences another day of protests after Monday's spike in violence.
- 'I woke up to thousands of messages from Malaysia'on November 12, 2019 at 10:55 am
Why a Malaysian exam question thrust the spotlight on London-based paraglider Laura Melissa Williams.
- Australia bushfires: New South Wales battles 'catastrophic' conditionson November 12, 2019 at 10:36 am
More than 85 fires are burning across the state of New South Wales, home to six million people.
- India train collision: Lucky escape for passengers in Hyderabadon November 12, 2019 at 8:49 am
Hundreds of passengers had a narrow escape after two trains collided in India's Andhra Pradesh state.
- Australia bushfires: 'It's like fireballs exploding in the air'on November 12, 2019 at 8:33 am
An Australian town's mayor describes horrific scenes as bushfires sweep through her area.
- Philippines drug war: Do we know how many have died?on November 12, 2019 at 2:58 am
With a new person taking over anti-drug operations, what's been the extent of the killings in the Philippines?
- What coal country makes of Trump impeachmenton November 12, 2019 at 2:03 am
The view from Americans celebrating Veterans Day in West Virginia, which backed Trump in 2016.
- 'I was detained for speaking Spanish in the US'on November 12, 2019 at 1:35 am
Ana Suda and a friend were stopped by police in Montana for speaking the language.
- How decoding African DNA could help fight diseaseon November 12, 2019 at 1:27 am
Only 2% of genetic samples used for medical research are from black African people, so many medicines are not developed with Africans in mind.
- Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?on November 12, 2019 at 1:10 am
Swedish police are dealing with unprecedented levels of attacks, in city centres and suburbs.