- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- The Trends: Average US Wage, Tuition Fee, Child Upbringing Cost And Student Debt Over The Past 22 Years August 17, 2019
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
Jan Lucas’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Julien Gauthier: Grizzly bear kills soundgathering musicianon August 20, 2019 at 5:14 pm
Julien Gauthier had planned to canoe down Canada's Mackenzie River to record sounds of nature.
- James Bond film title revealed as No Time To Dieon August 20, 2019 at 4:39 pm
The film, which will be Daniel Craig's final Bond outing, is released in April next year.
- Italy government crisis: PM Conte to quit amid coalition rowon August 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Giuseppe Conte's resignation came as he accused his coalition partner of being "irresponsible".
- Robert De Niro's ex-aide sued for misusing funds and 'TV bingeing'on August 20, 2019 at 4:25 pm
The actor's company claims the aide spent "astronomical amounts of time" watching Netflix at work.
- Kashmir: Pakistan to seek International Court of Justice rulingon August 20, 2019 at 4:23 pm
It plans to take its dispute with India over the territory to to the International Court of Justice.
- Fishermen rescued from flooded river in Jammu, northern Indiaon August 20, 2019 at 3:53 pm
An Indian Air Force helicopter crew saved the two men in Jammu, which has been hit by heavy rain.
- Rio hijack: Police shoot dead bus hostage-takeron August 20, 2019 at 1:28 pm
Police say they have 'neutralised' a man who hijacked a passenger bus in Rio in Brazil.
- Rwanda beer brand Skol says sorry for sexist jokeson August 20, 2019 at 1:25 pm
The jokes on Skol's beer bottles in Rwanda provoke an outcry including from the gender minister.
- Khan Sheikhoun: Syria rebels pull out of key town after five yearson August 20, 2019 at 1:08 pm
After five years in control, rebels pull out of a strategic town in their last remaining province.
- Nasa confirms ocean moon missionon August 20, 2019 at 11:50 am
Scientists working on a mission to the ocean moon of Europa can proceed with the final design and construction of the spacecraft, Nasa has said.
- Why 500 million bees have died in Brazil in three monthson August 20, 2019 at 11:44 am
Half a billion bees have died in three months - so what's happening with bees globally?
- The student teaching rugby to Peru's high-security prisonerson August 20, 2019 at 11:14 am
Jo Penrose, 20, has spent two summers in Peru teaching rugby to children and prisoners.
- El Salvador woman cleared over baby's death says 'justice was done'on August 20, 2019 at 11:12 am
Evelyn Hernández, who has been acquitted of killing her baby, hopes her case will set a precedent.
- Kashmir unrest: 'They shot me and I fell to the ground'on August 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
The BBC meets protesters who were allegedly injured at the hands of security forces in Kashmir.
- The people policing internet's most horrific contenton August 19, 2019 at 11:16 pm
Website content moderators have to see some very disturbing material. How do they cope?
- The International 2019: What does it take to become a gaming millionaire?on August 19, 2019 at 11:14 pm
Gaming is a near billion-dollar industry, but what kind of pressures do young e-sports stars face?
- The Family: 'Raised in a doomsday cult, I entered the real world at 15'on August 19, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Ben Shenton was raised in a cult that thought the world would soon end. It didn't - but one day his world abruptly changed.
- Ugandan acid attack survivors speak outon August 19, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Two women share their stories of surviving and then recovering from acid attacks in Uganda.
- Twitter 'adopts' a Berkshire grandad following viral videoon August 19, 2019 at 11:01 pm
82-year-old Keith melted millions of hearts when a video of him painting his granddaughter's nails went viral.
- Where Christians are banned from selling property to Muslimson August 19, 2019 at 11:01 pm
A Lebanese town is banning Christians from buying and renting property to Muslims.