- 339 members
- 321 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- Forrest Gump Movie And Its Many Faces October 17, 2019
- How To Come Up With A Great Business Idea Even As A Student October 11, 2019
- Factors That Influence Student Success Academically And In The Real World October 7, 2019
- A Business Name Generator Guide When Starting A Brand September 30, 2019
- Business Name Generator Tool For Free Use September 26, 2019
David Calle’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Honduran president's brother guilty of drug smugglingon October 18, 2019 at 6:45 pm
A jury in New York has convicted Juan Antonio Hernández on charges of trafficking cocaine into the US.
- New Europol campaign reveals 'most wanted' women fugitiveson October 18, 2019 at 6:34 pm
The EU's crime agency publishes details of women involved in serious crime across Europe.
- Turkey Syria offensive: Trump likens conflict to playground fighton October 18, 2019 at 5:32 pm
The US leader defends his handling of Turkey's offensive as evidence of possible war crimes grows.
- Catalonia protests: Marches and general strike paralyse Barcelonaon October 18, 2019 at 5:06 pm
The Supreme Court decision to jail nine separatist leaders has enraged separatists in Catalonia.
- El Chapo: Mexican president says police 'did right' to free drug lord's sonon October 18, 2019 at 5:02 pm
Police in the city of Culiacán were overpowered as they tried to arrest the drug cartel member.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62 worshipperson October 18, 2019 at 4:39 pm
The force of the blast destroyed the roof of the mosque, in eastern Nangarhar province.
- Lebanon scraps WhatsApp tax as protests rageon October 18, 2019 at 4:21 pm
Protests continue in Lebanon despite the government backtracking on a new tax on WhatsApp calls.
- EU blocks Albania and North Macedonia membership bidson October 18, 2019 at 3:35 pm
France led a handful of states to block Albania and North Macedonia moving closer to membership.
- Mohamed Ramadan: Egypt star in cockpit gets pilot banned for lifeon October 18, 2019 at 2:45 pm
Egypt bans a pilot for life for allowing actor Mohamed Ramadan to sit in the cockpit during a flight.
- Zhao Ziyang: Purged Chinese Communist reformer is buriedon October 18, 2019 at 11:50 am
The man who opposed a deadly crackdown on 1989 protests died in 2005 after years under house arrest.
- Brexit: Europe's press welcomes deal but doubts it will succeedon October 18, 2019 at 11:05 am
Newspapers across Europe are doubtful Parliament will pass Boris Johnson's Brexit deal
- Dutch farm mystery: Father held as police unpick secret farm 'sect'on October 18, 2019 at 10:29 am
Six children appear to have spent nine years in seclusion against their will, say police.
- James Mattis mocks Donald Trump at gala dinneron October 18, 2019 at 7:02 am
The former US defence secretary hits back after the president described him as "the world's most overrated general".
- Abominable: A DreamWorks movie, a map, and a huge regional rowon October 18, 2019 at 6:48 am
How a brief scene in a multi-million dollar movie has sparked a regional row between countries.
- Fierce Australian dust storm turns day to night in secondson October 18, 2019 at 3:23 am
Meteorologists say that as Australia's drought continues, the country will see more of such storms.
- Catalan protests: Why is Barcelona burning?on October 18, 2019 at 1:50 am
Catalonia is set for a general strike on Friday, over the jailing of pro-independence leaders.
- What happened this week in Trump's impeachment saga?on October 17, 2019 at 11:35 pm
From quid-pro-quo to arrests, we catch you up on the latest developments.
- Ghost nets: Tackling a silent killer of the season October 17, 2019 at 11:10 pm
Ghost nets kill huge numbers of marine animals every year, but new tech might help prevent that.
- IMF: What is it and why does it matter?on October 17, 2019 at 11:08 pm
The annual meeting of the IMF gets under way in Washington this week.
- How publicity-shy professor Kais Saied became Tunisia's presidenton October 17, 2019 at 11:07 pm
A former law lecturer seems an unlikely choice to win the hearts of young Tunisians voters who want jobs.