- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- Grants And Scholarships: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Ken Parth’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- French bridge collapses near Toulouse, killing girl, 15on November 18, 2019 at 5:29 pm
Others are feared missing after a suspension bridge collapses on the River Tarn in the south-west.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Protesters flee campus on motorcycleson November 18, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Some manage to escape by abseiling from a bridge to get out of the surrounded Polytechnic University.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University: Police fire tear gas on protesters leaving siteon November 18, 2019 at 4:41 pm
Protesters leaving the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong were met with tear gas and rubber bullets.
- Lion removed from house opposite school in Lagos, Nigeriaon November 18, 2019 at 3:57 pm
The creature was reportedly being used to guard a house in the Nigerian city of Lagos.
- Oxford Union debate: Blind student 'violently' pulled from seaton November 18, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Ebenezer Azamati says he felt "unwelcome" in Britain after being "violently removed" from the Oxford Union
- Disney+ fans without answers after thousands hackedon November 18, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Hours after its new streaming service was launched, customer details were sold on the dark web for under £10
- Brazil's Amazon deforestation highest since 2008, space agency sayson November 18, 2019 at 3:12 pm
The rainforest loses 9,762 sq km in 12 months, an increase of nearly 30%, Brazil's space agency says.
- Impeachment: Trump will 'strongly consider' testifyingon November 18, 2019 at 3:09 pm
The US president says he likes "the idea" of testifying in the impeachment inquiry into his conduct.
- Iran protests: At least 12 killed at unrest over petrol price riseon November 18, 2019 at 2:46 pm
The government says the situation is "calmer" as reports suggest the death toll is much higher.
- Sinterklaas: Dutch protests over Black Pete festival-goerson November 18, 2019 at 1:55 pm
Anti-racism campaigners protest in cities across the Netherlands over the use of black face paint.
- Chile protests: President Piñera condemns police 'abuses'on November 18, 2019 at 1:04 pm
President Piñera has acknowledged that police used "excessive force" when cracking down on protests.
- Airbus wins $30bn of orders for 170 aircrafton November 18, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Airlines Emirates and Air Arabia announce $30bn of orders for 170 aircraft at the Dubai Air Show.
- Israel-Gaza clash: Why Hamas chose restrainton November 18, 2019 at 10:21 am
Unusually, Gaza's rulers stayed out of the recent fighting, but the next time might be different.
- German children fish WW2 ammunition from pond with magneton November 18, 2019 at 10:00 am
The children, in eastern Germany, got more than they bargained for from their fishing expedition.
- Letter from Africa: The great train safari from Tanzania to Zambiaon November 18, 2019 at 1:02 am
Taking the Tazara line, built in the 1970s by the Chinese, is like travelling in a bygone era.
- The fight to get citizenship for descendants of German Jewson November 18, 2019 at 12:51 am
A UK lawyer says Germany is violating its constitution by denying citizenship to some descendants of Nazi victims.
- Ever tried revenge honey? It tastes goodon November 18, 2019 at 12:49 am
Justin Rowlatt is attacked by bees in Ethiopia's Tigray province, where vast tracts of land have been regreened.
- 'I'm Hispanic but can't speak Spanish'on November 18, 2019 at 12:21 am
Figgy is Mexican-American but he can't speak Spanish - he explains why that matters.
- Climate defenders: The woman helping coal miners to save the planeton November 18, 2019 at 12:20 am
Sharan Burrow wants to find alternative livelihoods for coal miners and therefore help protect our climate.
- 'I spend 250 days a year away from home'on November 18, 2019 at 12:09 am
Federico González runs the Radisson Hotel Group, and refuses to name his favourite place to stay.