• modelmama posted an update in the group Group logo of HealthHealth 1 week, 5 days ago

    Scary That The Rate At Which Kids, Under 6-Year-Old, Are Swallowing Foreign Objects Has Doubled In 20 Years After 1995. The Most Object Swallowed, According To Study, Is Coins (Pennies). Extra-Vigilance And Safety Practices Are Recommended To Curb This Trend. Honey Should Be Used On Ingested Batteries While Seeking Medical Attention ASAP.

    Advertisement

About us   |  FAQ  |  Contact us   |  Copyright ©2017-2019  eFor-Real.com  |   Privacy  |   Terms of Service

   
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
This is a social network for those interested in unique and valuable information!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?