- 339 members
- 321 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
- Forrest Gump Movie And Its Many Faces October 17, 2019
- How To Come Up With A Great Business Idea Even As A Student October 11, 2019
- Factors That Influence Student Success Academically And In The Real World October 7, 2019
Luke Wilson’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Canadian election: Trudeau's Liberals 'retain power'on October 22, 2019 at 3:22 am
Despite a bumpy first term, Justin Trudeau has earned a second, narrow election win, says CBC News.
- Naruhito: Japan's emperor to ascend throne in ritual-bound ceremonyon October 22, 2019 at 2:26 am
The ceremony will be conducted in the presence of an ancient sword and jewel - the sacred treasures.
- Turkey Syria offensive: Some US troops to stay, says Trumpon October 22, 2019 at 1:03 am
The president's comments come despite him insisting he wants them all pulled out.
- Why Botswana's election could be decided by elephants and diamondson October 21, 2019 at 11:51 pm
The BDP has won every election in Botswana since independence in 1966, but this year there is a real chance that could change.
- How space affects women and men differentlyon October 21, 2019 at 11:48 pm
BBC Radio 5 Live speaks to a space gynaecologist about the impact of space travel on female astronauts.
- Do today's global protests have anything in common?on October 21, 2019 at 11:40 pm
People are protesting around the world, from Lebanon to Chile. What do they have in common?
- Streetwise: Capturing iconic moments of daily lifeon October 21, 2019 at 11:38 pm
A selection of images from the Magnum Photos on street life throughout the world.
- The race to build a flying electric taxion October 21, 2019 at 11:24 pm
More than a hundred companies are working on electric aircraft designed to zip in and out of cities.
- The Kenyan ghostwriters doing 'lazy' Western students' workon October 21, 2019 at 11:09 pm
University students in Europe and the US are paying Kenyans to do their academic work for them.
- Female astronauts answer questions from orbiton October 21, 2019 at 7:47 pm
US astronauts Jessica Meir and Christina Koch answer questions about their all-female space walk.
- Israeli PM Netanyahu fails to form a government ahead of deadlineon October 21, 2019 at 7:33 pm
The prime minister concedes he cannot form a coalition, handing an opportunity to his main rival.
- Indonesian woman climbs 15m wall in under seven secondson October 21, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Indonesian climber Aries Susanti Rahayu climbed this wall at just under 5mph.
- Spain cave rescue: Four Portuguese divers rescued after tunnels floodon October 21, 2019 at 6:55 pm
Four members of a Portuguese climbing club are rescued after flooding trapped them in a cave system.
- Turkey-Syria offensive: 'My children became ill from the fear'on October 21, 2019 at 5:38 pm
The BBC's Aleem Maqbool reports on the impact of the Turkish offensive on people in northern Syria.
- Thai king strips consort of titles for 'disloyalty'on October 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
The King of Thailand strips his royal consort of her titles months after appointing her.
- Hard Rock Hotel construction site cranes destroyedon October 21, 2019 at 4:41 pm
Two cranes were destroyed after the partial collapse of the Hard Rock Hotel last week.
- Jan Kuciak: Four charged over murder of journalist and fiancéeon October 21, 2019 at 3:59 pm
The murder of Jan Kuciak and his fiancée last year triggered mass protests in Slovakia.
- At least 55 elephants die in Zimbabwe droughton October 21, 2019 at 3:55 pm
A severe drought over the past two months kills the animals in Hwange National Park.
- Toulouse woman goes on trial accused of dismembering colleagueon October 21, 2019 at 3:03 pm
The suspect is accused of killing a workmate and throwing her body parts in a French canal.
- Lebanon protests: The voices and faces of the demonstrationson October 21, 2019 at 1:51 pm
The BBC's Eloise Alanna speaks to some of the Lebanese people demonstrating against the government.