- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 249 members
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
- 24 Stakeholders Recommend Ideas For Poor Students To Afford Quality Education. July 22, 2019
- 23 Movies That These People Say Deserve A Sequel July 12, 2019
- 8 Professionals Advice For Developing Interesting Writing Ideas July 1, 2019
- 11 Entrepreneurs Describe How They Increased Their Website Traffic Without Spending Any Money June 20, 2019
Stephanie Saib’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- US man arrested over alleged threat to Ohio Jewish centreon August 19, 2019 at 3:17 am
James Reardon had weapons and white nationalist material at his Ohio home, police said.
- Hong Kong protests: Huge crowds rally peacefullyon August 19, 2019 at 2:52 am
Organisers say 1.7 million people joined a pro-democracy protest, while police gave a lower figure.
- Iran tanker row: Detained ship sets sail from Gibraltaron August 19, 2019 at 1:55 am
The ship heads into the Mediterranean after Gibraltar rejected a US request to again seize it.
- Paros - the Greek paradise island that wants to ditch plasticon August 19, 2019 at 12:20 am
Paros in Greece is at the centre of a drive to turn it into the world's first island free of plastic waste.
- The Nazi book of anatomy still used by surgeonson August 18, 2019 at 11:55 pm
Eduard Pernkopf created an "atlas" of anatomy by dissecting the bodies of Nazi political prisoners.
- How online extremists are shaping the minds of white teenson August 18, 2019 at 11:39 pm
How can parents intervene when boys seem drawn into extremist internet culture - and should they?
- 'The bomb actually landed in the room I had been in'on August 18, 2019 at 11:06 pm
Laila Pence fled war in Egypt to go on and become a multimillionaire US businesswoman.
- The man helping to save Senegal's mangroveson August 18, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Haidar el Ali has led a project to plant 152 million mangrove buds in Senegal's Casamance Delta.
- The floating farm for cowson August 18, 2019 at 11:00 pm
The cows on this floating farm in the Netherlands are helping find ways of making food sustainably
- A young face scarred by war: The impact of a Syrian air strike one year onon August 18, 2019 at 11:00 pm
Jouma and his family were fleeing their home when an air strike hit, leaving him blind aged three.
- Russian sailor's 1969 message in a bottle washes up in Alaskaon August 18, 2019 at 10:29 pm
An Alaska man discovers the pristine 50-year-old message in a bottle while hunting for firewood.
- Kabul wedding blast: Groom has 'lost hope' after deadly attackon August 18, 2019 at 10:06 pm
Mirwais Elmi and his bride survived but many relatives are among the 63 killed in Saturday's attack.
- Big rescue operation in Poland to find trapped caverson August 18, 2019 at 9:38 pm
Explosives might be used to free two cavers trapped since Saturday in the Tatra mountains.
- Gran Canaria: Wildfires displace 4,000 on holiday islandon August 18, 2019 at 5:54 pm
The Canary Islands regional president said the fires were out of control.
- 'We survived!' Collapsing glacier soaks kayakerson August 18, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Chunks of falling glacier caused a massive wave that came straight at a pair of kayakers in Alaska.
- Zimbabwe sanctions: Sadc calls on US and EU to drop policyon August 18, 2019 at 4:15 pm
Sixteen southern Africa countries say US and EU economic sanctions are harming the region.
- Hong Kong: More than 100,000 protesters take part in demonstrationson August 18, 2019 at 4:08 pm
Voices from Hong Kong as thousands of people hold another day of pro-democracy protests.
- Hong Kong protests: Rival demonstrations spread across globeon August 18, 2019 at 3:05 pm
Supporters of Beijing and Hong Kong have held rallies in the UK, France, US, Canada and Australia.
- Football derby leads to deadly riotingon August 18, 2019 at 8:11 am
Three people are killed and several hurt in fighting between fans, after a team bus is attacked.
- ICYMI: Tractor football and snowy kangarooson August 18, 2019 at 5:41 am
The stories you may have missed this week.