- 339 members
- 320 members
- 281 members
- 278 members
- 250 members
- Tuition Affordable Colleges And Universities For Underprivileged Students September 19, 2019
- Stereotypes And Realities Of These Places And People September 11, 2019
- Hard Work Vs Destiny: Which Primarily Determines Success? August 28, 2019
- The Trends: Average US Wage, Tuition Fee, Child Upbringing Cost And Student Debt Over The Past 22 Years August 17, 2019
- Student Life: Why We Hated College August 2, 2019
Sandra Joshua’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Khaseen Morris: Teen held in fatal knifing bystanders filmedon September 19, 2019 at 5:45 pm
Onlookers recorded the attack and posted clips to social media instead of intervening, police say.
- Justin Trudeau: New video of Canada's PM in blackfaceon September 19, 2019 at 5:14 pm
Canada's PM earlier apologised for two other incidents in which he donned brown or black make-up.
- Ben Ali: Tunisia's ousted ex-president dies in exile aged 83on September 19, 2019 at 5:04 pm
Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, who led the country for 23 years before he was ousted in 2011, was 83.
- EU backs Romania's corruption fighter as new chief prosecutoron September 19, 2019 at 4:42 pm
Laura Codruta Kovesi, Romania's former anti-corruption chief, gains backing to head new role.
- Amazon boosts climate action amid staff pressureon September 19, 2019 at 4:16 pm
The chief executive says Amazon will buy thousands of electric vehicles and become carbon neutral by 2040.
- Denisovans: Face of long-lost human relative unveiledon September 19, 2019 at 4:13 pm
The reconstructions offer the first glimpse of what the Denisovan looked like.
- Afghanistan war: Deadly Taliban attack 'destroys' hospitalon September 19, 2019 at 2:52 pm
The attack comes as reports emerge that an air strike killed some villagers in eastern Afghanistan.
- Huawei Mate 30 phones launch without Google appson September 19, 2019 at 2:03 pm
Handsets will offer Facebook's apps via Huawei's own store but are not pre-loaded with Google's.
- Belgian F-16 crash pilot ejects on to power lineon September 19, 2019 at 1:55 pm
The Belgian jet's pilot is safe and well after being rescued from the line in north-western France.
- Interpol detects foreign terror suspects in Mediterraneanon September 19, 2019 at 1:53 pm
The global police agency says the suspects were using busy tourist routes between Africa and Europe.
- Israel election: Netanyahu and Gantz compete over leadershipon September 19, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz say they want a unity government, but disagree over the premiership.
- Afghanistan conflict: The young face of a brutal waron September 19, 2019 at 12:58 pm
The BBC spent a month in one of Afghanistan's busiest hospitals in the southern city of Kandahar.
- Black panther found prowling roofs in French townon September 19, 2019 at 12:48 pm
The powerful feline spent an hour walking along a second-floor ledge before it was tranquilised.
- Austria blocks EU-Mercosur trade deal with South Americaon September 19, 2019 at 10:16 am
MPs in Vienna deal a blow to a landmark agreement which cannot pass without all EU states backing it.
- School shootings: Sandy Hook parents' haunting video warningon September 19, 2019 at 6:30 am
The parents of children killed at Sandy Hook have put out a graphic video about mass shootings.
- Fukushima disaster: Nuclear executives found not guiltyon September 19, 2019 at 6:27 am
It was the only criminal case to arise out of the world's worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.
- The Kashmiris detained more than 700km away from homeon September 19, 2019 at 6:18 am
More than 80 people from the region are being held at a jail in northern India.
- Huge explosion at Turkish chemical factoryon September 19, 2019 at 1:59 am
A blast propelled a metal tank into the air during a fire at a facility in Istanbul.
- Justin Trudeau 'brownface': 'I should have known better'on September 19, 2019 at 1:51 am
The Canadian PM says he's "really sorry" for wearing skin-darkening make-up at a 2001 event.
- The countries grappling with their European heritageon September 18, 2019 at 11:25 pm
Controversy over a ship in New Zealand shows how tensions remain over national identity.