- 339 members
- 322 members
- 281 members
- 279 members
- 250 members
- Grants And Scholarships: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think November 6, 2019
- How I Rate My Professors As A Student October 31, 2019
- Scholarships And Student Grants Finder Tool For Free Use October 28, 2019
- How Can Extracurricular Activities Be Used To Achieve Student Success? October 22, 2019
- Free US College Search Tool October 20, 2019
Oliver Robert’s Friends
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.
BBC News - World BBC News - World
- Trump impeachment inquiry: New claims amid public hearingon November 14, 2019 at 8:59 am
Donald Trump was overheard asking about "investigations" into Joe Biden, a top US diplomat says.
- Israel-Gaza 'ceasefire begins' after two days of fightingon November 14, 2019 at 7:44 am
It comes hours after a family of eight are killed in an Israeli air strike, Palestinian sources say.
- Sabarimala temple: India court to review ruling on women's entryon November 14, 2019 at 6:44 am
The move will anger women's rights groups who had won a hard-fought victory to enter Sabarimala.
- Australia bushfires: Death toll rises as communities remain on alerton November 14, 2019 at 6:39 am
A fourth person has died in a week of emergencies that are now threatening east and west coasts.
- Duterte's health: 'Work from home' raises questions in Philippineson November 14, 2019 at 3:45 am
The Philippine president is famous for his strongman persona - but is he well enough to continue?
- Complementary cancer therapies 'do more harm than good'on November 14, 2019 at 3:23 am
Garlic and ginger pills can delay the healing of skin wounds when breast cancer spreads, expert says.
- Trump impeachment hearing: A Democrat and a Republican reacton November 14, 2019 at 2:52 am
A Democrat and a Republican give their reactions after the first public Trump impeachment hearing.
- Bolivia crisis: Clashes as Morales supporters oppose interim ruleon November 14, 2019 at 2:39 am
Supporters of Evo Morales clash with riot police as lawmakers vow to challenge Jeanine Áñez's rule.
- Switzerland's plan to stop stockpiling coffee proves hard to swallowon November 14, 2019 at 12:48 am
Why the government's move to stop stockpiling 15,000 tonnes of coffee led to a public outcry.
- ‘We failed to reach Europe – now our families disown us’on November 14, 2019 at 12:46 am
Three young West Africans stole from their families to fund a trek to Europe, now they have to face the consequences.
- Zut alors! The Americans who are farming edible snailson November 14, 2019 at 12:36 am
Two snail farms in the US are now allowing top restaurants to switch from canned to fresh supplies.
- Islamic State: What happens to those expelled by Turkey?on November 14, 2019 at 12:28 am
Turkey has begun sending IS members to their home countries - even if they don't want them back.
- Trump impeachment hearing: What did we learn?on November 14, 2019 at 12:25 am
For the first time, the public hears evidence in the case to impeach US President Donald Trump.
- Google set to offer banking current accountson November 14, 2019 at 12:11 am
The tech giant plans to partner with banks and credit unions in the US to offer current accounts.
- Cows swept away by Hurricane Dorian found alive in North Carolinaon November 14, 2019 at 12:08 am
Officials believe the three cows washed up on the Outer Banks after swimming for up to five miles.
- Could 'invisible barcodes' revolutionise recycling?on November 14, 2019 at 12:03 am
A pilot is in progress to see if invisible barcodes on packaging can improve recycling rates.
- Pascal Siakam: Toronto Raptors star & his unconventional path from Cameroon to NBAon November 14, 2019 at 12:01 am
Pascal Siakam might have been a priest. Or a footballer. The path that led him to the NBA is not what you would call conventional.
- Trump impeachment: How Ukraine story unfoldedon November 13, 2019 at 10:26 pm
It's a complicated story - here's how Trump got into deeper and deeper trouble over Ukraine.
- Secrets of the largest ape that ever livedon November 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
The fossilised tooth of a mysterious extinct ape is shedding new light on the evolution of great apes.
- Australia bushfires: How extreme 'firestorms' make their own weatheron November 13, 2019 at 5:37 pm
As Australia faces a large-scale emergency, scientists report a "crazy increase" in firestorms.