For generations, many of us have believed that humans are the only species capable of intelligent reasoning and/or understanding...
Pat Godslove, , Animals, Opinion, Science and Technology, Animals, Bowhead whale, Environment, freshwater polyps, Genetics, Greenland shark, Humans, Hydra, Ming the clam, Nature, Ocean, Science, the rate of metabolism, 0
Facts have emerged that some animals are capable of living for centuries, Interesting! But can the study of these...
Ismael Shapiro, , Animals, Science and Technology, Animals, Experiments, Human test study, Mammals, Mice, Mouse, Nature, Organs, Pig, Primates, Sheep, 0
One may have made the observation, if one reads a lot of scientific studies and research articles, that in...
- 280 members
- 249 members
- 227 members
- 225 members
- 207 members
Which of the most recent discoveries in the health sector do you find impressive and why? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Is being a fool always a bad thing? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
If most of us are trying to succeed by imitating others, then how are we adding value to society? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
- 10 Animals You Won’t Believe Can Do Math February 17, 2019
- The Taxi Industry: Is This Future A Possibility? February 14, 2019
- 20 Entertainers That Are Also Brilliant Scientists February 6, 2019
- Another 22 Reasons Why They Are Movies January 5, 2019
- Hospitals Or Death Traps? Presenting The Fact January 1, 2019
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.