The world, at large, is a dirty place. This is because there are millions of germs or pathogens in...
Carlo Godinez, , Nature and Environment, Opinion, Society, Al Gore, Carbon dioxide, Climate, Environment, Feedback mechanisms, Global Warming, Greenhouse Gas, Greenland Ice Core, Hothouse earth, Nature, 0
The rise in the average temperature of the earth otherwise called global warming is sure a popular topic with...
Pat Godslove, , Animals, Opinion, Science and Technology, Animals, Bowhead whale, Environment, freshwater polyps, Genetics, Greenland shark, Humans, Hydra, Ming the clam, Nature, Ocean, Science, the rate of metabolism, 0
Facts have emerged that some animals are capable of living for centuries, Interesting! But can the study of these...
- 282 members
- 254 members
- 228 members
- 225 members
- 207 members
Which of the most recent discoveries in the health sector do you find impressive and why? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Is being a fool always a bad thing? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
If most of us are trying to succeed by imitating others, then how are we adding value to society? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
- You May As Well Be Dead To Everyone If You Lose This April 17, 2019
- 13 Effective Study Methods That Work Like A Charm April 12, 2019
- 20 Of The Most Recent Women That Have Broken Major Records In Politics April 10, 2019
- 20 Of The Latest Medical And Health Breakthroughs In The Last 2 Years April 4, 2019
- NASA, Space Programs And Women April 2, 2019
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.