The world, at large, is a dirty place. This is because there are millions of germs or pathogens in...
Carlo Godinez, , Nature and Environment, Opinion, Society, Al Gore, Carbon dioxide, Climate, Environment, Feedback mechanisms, Global Warming, Greenhouse Gas, Greenland Ice Core, Hothouse earth, Nature, 0
The rise in the average temperature of the earth otherwise called global warming is sure a popular topic with...
Pat Godslove, , Animals, Opinion, Science and Technology, Animals, Bowhead whale, Environment, freshwater polyps, Genetics, Greenland shark, Humans, Hydra, Ming the clam, Nature, Ocean, Science, the rate of metabolism, 0
Facts have emerged that some animals are capable of living for centuries, Interesting! But can the study of these...
Which of the most recent discoveries in the health sector do you find impressive and why? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Is being a fool always a bad thing? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
If most of us are trying to succeed by imitating others, then how are we adding value to society? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
- 15 Of The World’s Oldest Discoveries That Were Found Well Preserved December 1, 2018
- 30 Reasons Why We All Can’t Be Successful? September 30, 2018
- 21 Places We Can’t Avoid That Harbor The Most Germs September 21, 2018
- 21 Surprising and Important Things That Most People Don’t Know September 9, 2018
- 31 Essential How-tos Every Person Should Know August 17, 2018
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.