Something new is discovered every day, and these discoveries, for most of us, are simply hard to keep up...
Candy Alexander, , Nature and Environment, Climate change, Drinking water, Freshwater, Groundwater, Lakes, Ocean, Overpopulation, population, Rivers, Standard of living, Stream, Surfacewater, Swimming, Water, Water conservation, Water Pollution, Water Waste, Watering Lawns, Watering lawns and plants, 0
It is in our nature as humans to take anything that is readily available for granted. And this applies...
- 310 members
- 290 members
- 253 members
- 252 members
- 218 members
Which of the most recent discoveries in the health sector do you find impressive and why? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
Is being a fool always a bad thing? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
If most of us are trying to succeed by imitating others, then how are we adding value to society? 0 Answers | 0 Votes
- The Recent Trends: The Embrace Of Marijuana!? May 7, 2019
- The 15 Myths About Sleep That Are Generally Accepted As Facts April 24, 2019
- You May As Well Be Dead To Everyone If You Lose This April 17, 2019
- 13 Effective Study Methods That Work Like A Charm April 12, 2019
- 20 Of The Most Recent Women That Have Broken Major Records In Politics April 10, 2019
BirthdaysYou must be logged in to see the birthday of the people you follow.